Our Privacy Principles:
• The Tybera eFlex efiling system stores user information which is protected and accessed consistent with the Tennessee Rules of Civil Procedure.
• Attorney contact information is considered public information; however, attorney phone numbers, address, and email recorded in the electronic filing system will not be disclosed absent a court order, except to a court or court agency for purposes related to use of the electronic filing system.
• Non-attorney user phone numbers, address, and email recorded in the electronic filing system will not be disclosed absent a court order, except to a court or court agency for purposes related to use of the electronic filing system.
• Registered user information is used by Tybera Development Group, Inc. and its successors for purposes related to use of the electronic filing system.
• Registered user information is not sold to other entities.
• The Tybera eFlex e-filing system does not capture, collect, or retain credit card, checking account, or payment methods within the e-filing system. When a user records payment methods for statutory fees per Court, the user will record the payment information with the payment provider selected by that Court. Each payment processor will have privacy statements associated to their site. When the user records a payment method for convenience/transaction/subscription fees to use the Tybera eFlex e-filing system, the user will register with the PCI compliant Heartland Payment Systems, Inc., which uses the Merchant Protection Program hosted by ControlScan to protect personal payment information
• Upon registering the payment method with each payment processor, the processor returns a token that is stored in Tybera eFlex e-filing system. Each token is specific to the payment processor and the merchant account the token is registered with. The token is passed to the payment process where the payment processor looks up the payment method and completes the transaction. Each token is limited for use at the registered Court for fee processing and cannot be used for payment of other items.
Password Protection and Confidentiality:
The Registered User is responsible for all use of the account and confidentiality of personal password and user information. Each attempted login will be recorded, along with its success or failure, with the requesting IP address. Tybera Development Group, Inc., its successors, and all of the participating Courts will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised passwords or user information. We make every reasonable effort to prevent unauthorized disclosure of Registered User information gathered for use with the system.